Friday, January 17, 2014

Ready for Takeoff?

Cheers!!

J and I are sitting in the gate waiting to board and I'm not sure when I'll have wifi again!!! Here's our adventure so far!!


Went to bed and woke up to extra cuddles with our darling. We will miss her so much!!! She is in very good hands at my in-laws house. 


She was still sleepy when I drove her down to Midlo to say bye and set up her crate. Sleepy, but still a vigilant copilot. 


I went to get my nails done and finish last minute errands and when J's mom came to pick us up she brought snack bags!!!! Including adorable and delicious red velvet little Debbie cakes.


Soon we were seated on a tiny commuter to our layover in DC. J had to duck his head in the cabin. 


Do you see a colonial woman churning butter?


Check out the RVA skyline in the distance. Love my city. See you in 2 weeks!!!


When we got off the commuter, we noticed we were "DOWN BY THE RIVER!" Thankfully not in a van. 


Not sure if they have doughnuts in the UK, so made sure I got one for dessert. Not my fav, Krispy Kreme, but I still have a favorite at Dunkin'...


Strawberry frosted!!

So now we're waiting to board. This is my longest flight I've ever been on and my first time going to another country. I'm so excited! I hope I can sleep! I want to be as awake as possible when we get into London because we'll only be spending one measly night there! And in deference to my love, 4 of our waking hours will be devoted to a 'football' game for a teamwe care nothing about. *le Ugh.* Anyway, wish us luck! Pray for us! Email, skype and FaceTime!!!!

Love, or shall I say cheers?

Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment