Thursday, January 30, 2014

Last day in Cardiff

Well today is our last day in Wales. Tomorrow morning (bright and early!!!) we ship back off for London to fly back to the good ole U S of A. These past few days have been fairly relaxing. 

The night before last we stopped by a brewery called Zero Degrees... I wasn't impressed.


Bored enough to take a selfie!


I out drank the boys on many levels!!


The next day, we ate lunch at a place called mission burrito, think of it as overpriced and dried our chipotle. But the comment card was cute!


Then we wanted to find a pub to watch the Cardiff city football game... The queens vault was right next door but it was PACKED!


We ended up at a place called the yard, and I had my first fish and chips. Pretty good I must say. 


Their bathroom was nice to me.


Butt the ceiling wallpaper was a bit backwards. Heh heh


So today I'm going for my 3rd run this week, and I'm meeting up with my new friends for a farewell dinner. Last night :(

Love and cheers,
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment