Monday, January 6, 2014

Back to the Grind


Not only did it stink to wake up early today, I haven't been sleeping well. I was so tired when I got to work I literally planned on a nap when I got home from the second I walked through the door. I told myself I would run after my nap. That didn't happen. I ended up sleeping for 2 hours, eating something and running off to teach a guitar lesson. And *le sigh* it's now going to be way too cold and windy to run. I mean, don't get me wrong. I will entertain the idea, but I'm not going to invite sickness into my life. These frigid days will probably be better suited for cross training yoga sessions. So I'll let you know how that goes!

In other news J made dinner in the crock pot. It smells amazing. It did not taste amazing. Oh well, he tried. Poor baby, he tried. Now I want ice cream. 

Love,
Brooke
Saw this on my run the other day, it inspired me.


No comments:

Post a Comment