Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Puppy Run!

Today I had a special running buddy!!!


Pepper!

I keep meaning to work on her leash training, particularly running. I can think of a few awesome things that can come of this:
1) exercise for this hyperactive terrier/hound/retriever/monkey/dinosaur.
Yay for less whining at night because she's bored. 
2) this little distract-a-nator will be super alert for pending cars, pedestrians, hooligans, and alike. 

A downside (at least until she's more used to this) is that I nearly twisted an ankle 3 times... But I have faith!

When we got home she went straight to her pre-iced water dish.


Yes it says "Good Dog" Inside the dish.

Then she proceeded to plop down and pass out while I stretched and rehydrated. 


Oh how I never tire of pictures of her. My love.


Additionally, today I tried out my first pair of running socks!!! I got them at Costco, but regardless, I recommend them! I didn't know how important running socks were until I had a pair on. When you're wearing the RIGHT socks, you don't feel like you're wearing socks!! That's awesome! I also thought that it was cool that these are mostly spandex, a little cotton and I kid you not 2% rubber. Hmm. Maybe in the grey areas? Here they are!




Anyway. Still doing laundry and packing for England!!! Yay!! 

Love,
Brooke


No comments:

Post a Comment