Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Weight Watchers

So tonight my weigh in was not awesome. Some would say its because of my long run. I mean if I can FEEL my muscles... They must weigh more, right?

Retroactively, 
This is me starting out on my long-run Sunday afternoon.... After 50 minutes and 5.17 miles...
Lost the shirt, ruddy red face, breathing heavy (you can see in the eyebrows and open mouth).

Also about 1/2 way out I saw this license plate.

Awesome!! 

We're super busy prepping and packing for out big trip to the UK. I bought a few new warm running outfits, and I've "mapped-my-runs" for both London and Cardiff. 
J is totally stressing about everything but my anxiety seems pretty well in hand. I see Sara before we go, so maybe she'll give me some homework to mull over. 

My big plan over there is run, read, and try on more Jenny Packham gowns!

Woot! 
See y'all soon!
Love,
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment