Monday, January 20, 2014

Day 2 in Cardiff, lots of walking!

Today we slept in and enjoyed a fancy breakfast downatairs. Looking forward to that every morning!!!

Then we came back upstairs and I continued to sleep off my jet lag while J studied. Then shower and a 30 min walk across town for a beer store that is closed. We walked through the Arcade, and outdoor/indoor mall much like Charlottesville. I grabbed some body butter and discovered a WONDERFUL KRISPY KREME!!!! Holla! 


We grabbed lunch at the oldest tavern at least in Wales. Delicious and surprisingly inexpensive. 
 



It was however my 4th burger in a row. So for dinner I kind of put my foot down about not-a-pub. J went to a meeting at the Big Boss Building and I literally stayed in the bed for 2 hours trolling upworthy.com, Facebook and YouTube. It was glorious. Then we went for pizza, a half pint at another awesome pub. Check  out how adorable these half pints are!!!



and stopped at a "Cashino" so our friend would gamble a few pounds away. 

Now we're back. Watching pilot episodes of TV shows from a few months ago. Brooklyn Nine-Nine is pretty good!

Run tomorrow morning. Gah!!! Hope I don't get lost!!

Love and cheers, 
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment