Sunday, January 5, 2014

Wedding Expo

Today I went with my friend, and fellow bride, Castro to the Richmond Wedding Experience bridal show. I thought the $10 were a great deal. Once I surrendered my  raincoat to the coat check we were registered for a free one year subscription  to Brides magazine. Pretty cool! We also entered tons of drawings which we won zero. Oh well! They did have these cool chips that we carried around our necks. When we saw a vendor we wanted to learn more about, we tapped our chip to their sensor and it attaches their info to our email address. One place to keep track of all the vendors! 

Luckily I went for a fast run before hand because not only did it rain the rest of the day, I ate a lot if cake and cupcake samples! I also loved some delicious catering samples too. 

It was a great feeling, to be a bride. I felt special! It's so easy to forget about the specialness of the day, but at events like this, they really want you to feel like a princess!

Tomorrow marks the end of the holiday season, work and lessons start back up. But I'm excited because our big England vacation is in less than 2 weeks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment