Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Yesterday I Yoga-ed

So I really thought that I already posted a post for yesterday. Had myself convinced. Yikes. I must be losing it. 

It was a balmy 9 degrees Farenheit outside yesterday so I declined to weather the weather and instead stayed inside after work and my piano lessons. I did a 30 minute "sunrise" yoga session I found on YouTube. It must have been 6 or 9 months since I last did yoga. While it felt amazing, I could tell I had lost a lot of ground with my flexibility. I immediately saw the potential for how much yoga could help with my running. I'm so excited to do my next session! 

Today I am back to running because the temperature has leaned over the threshold of frozen to 37 degrees. Le woot. But I have to keep it short and keep my inhaler on me because it is a sharp piercing cold. Here's hoping I come home feeling invigorated!

Just a little something I keep on my screen.

Cheers!
Love,
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment